We know many area drivers have questions about their cars but they’re just not sure who to ask. We don’t want you to ever wonder about anything in the car buying process when you visit our Ford dealers, which is why we always make ourselves available to answer questions. Even if you didn’t get your automobile from our San Diego, CA Ford dealership, we’ll still be happy to answer any car-related questions you have.
Here are some of the questions we answer on a regular basis:
- Why should I buy a new Ford model? The leading reason drivers typically buy a new Ford car like the 2019 Ford Escape or the 2019 Ford Fusion is that new Ford vehicles are covered by a factory-backed warranty, and don’t come with a lot of miles.
- Are there any benefits to buying a pre-owned vehicle? Yes, a lower price and reduced registration fees and auto insurance premiums are examples of the benefits that often accompany purchasing a previously owned automobile.
- Is routine maintenance really all that important? It most certainly is. Following the routine maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual will extend your car’s life and preserve its resale value. It will also enable our technicians to catch and fix minor issues before they turn into big, costly problems.
- How can I schedule a service appointment? You can give us a call or stop by our Ford dealership to make an appointment to bring your vehicle into our Ford service center near La Mesa, CA
- What’s the difference between electric vehicles and hybrid cars? An electric vehicle or EV only relies on electricity to run whereas a hybrid car employs a gas engine and electric motor to operate.
If you don’t see your question on the list, contact Kearny Mesa Ford so we can answer it for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!